Our Cabins at Lake of the Ozarks
Enjoy your stay at Val-e-Vue Resort in your private cabin that sits right on the water and faces the lake. Each cabin has a private deck so couples and families will be mesmerized by the beautiful sunsets, or wake up with your coffee to the peaceful bliss of sunrise where the only noise you’ll hear is the birds singing.
All the cabins have the same basic amenities:
- Private bedrooms-bring your own fans
- Full kitchens with full-size appliances
- Flat screen tv’s with DIRECTV
- Toaster, microwave, coffee pot & filters
- Linens & bath mat
- Hand soaps at sinks and dish soap, TP and trash bags
- Free Wi-Fi-available but not guaranteed, if you need a reliable connection, bring your own hot spot.
- All dishes, silverware & bakeware, salt & pepper, hot pads
- Charcoal grills-no grilling utensils-NO GRILLS ALLOWED ON THE DECKS
*******We do ask that you bring your own bath and kitchen towels and personal toiletries.*******
Our Cabin Rates
All rates below are for rooms only-does not include tax, pets (2 per unit max-$30.00 per pet per night), slips, misc charges or additional people.
Extra guests in the units are $20.00 per person per night. If you are booking within 48 hours of your arrival, please call us to confirm.
If you are bringing your own boat or wave runner, the daily rate is $20.00 a day per boat or waverunner. This includes the slip, using the ramp and trailer parking. This fee applies if you take your boat/wave runner out at night to store on trailer and put back in the water in the morning. If you need help getting your boat in the water we can help you with that using your vehicle or our tractor at no additional fee. All docks are covered, have electricity and the slips are 10 x 24. Crappie beds are located under the fishing dock.
Our seasons are:
**Spring/Fall season is March to Memorial Day and after Labor Day till Nov 20.
**Summer is Memorial Day till Labor Day – 3-night minimum stay required over holidays
2-night minimum stays required.
Click here to see a map of Val-e-Vue Resort.